Monday 24 July 2017

Dahra Beauty & Spa - the perfect retreat to indulge in relaxation and pampering

Dahra Beauty & Spa
When in Bangkok recently I went to the Dahra Beauty & Spa in Sukhumvit. I am glad I did, as it was a wonderful massage.

The reception are on the ground floor is very welcoming with a comfortable sofa and table. The reception staff are friendly, professional and efficient. They speak good english talk about the various treatments available. There are a lot of options to choose from and they were happy to customize the treatment according to my preferences. The staff were patient, attentive and polite in there dealings with me.

The spacious Spa is spotlessly clean and neat. It is a lovely blend of modern western and traditional Thai decor. It is a very beautifully decorated place with excellent use of timber, porcelain, candles and flesh flowers. These all create a spa environment that is relaxed and tranquil. There is a zen vibe everywhere which is essential for complete relaxation.

Dahra Beauty & Spa
I was warmly greeted by the smiling staff with a welcome drink of water, hot tea and cooling towel when I entered. I was asked to change into the slippers provided.

Shortly after, I was led upstairs to my treatment room. The room was really clean, neat, spacious yet cozy with a private shower and handbasin inside. The room was air-conditioned to a comfortable temperature and the towels were soft and clean. The dimmable lighting, serene music and delicate fragrances made the room serene for my massage.

I had the perfect massage at the Dahra Beauty & Spa. It was the indulgent 90 minute Aromatherapy Massage. The massage really suited me. This gentle massage of the full body was a mixture of remedial and relaxation.

Dahra Beauty & Spa
The Dahra Beauty & Spa use good quality products on your body. It uses the healing properties of pure essential oils. Essential oils are aromatic extracts distilled from plants, trees and herbs. From the various options available I chose the Lavender Oil. During my Aromatherapy Massage, the pure essential oil was absorbed through my skin, stimulating well-being and encouraging a healthy mental, physical and emotional body. I felt completely refreshed and relaxed after the massage.

My Massage Therapist was professional and consistent throughout. Her customer service was excellent. She was properly trained with good massage knowledge and knew what she was are doing. She targeted all the right spots with perfect pressure and hand strokes. I would recommend the Aromatherapy Massage for anyone looking to get a full body massage.

After my massage treatment I changed back into my clothes and went downstairs where I was given a hot Beal fruit tea, which was a bit sweet and full of health benefits.

Dahra Beauty & Spa
The services offered on the Dahra Beauty & Spa menu are numerous. They offer an extensive variety of massages and spa treatments designed to sooth the mind and body, create a caring experience and provide the ultimate in luxury. The prices are fair and very competitive. Look out for the great packages and promotions they offer.

The Dahra Beauty & Spa in Sukhumvit is easy to locate. It is just a few mins walk from the Holiday Inn and the impressive new EmQuatier shopping mall. It is on the main Sukhumvit road between soi 20 and soi 22, about 50 meters from the entrance of soi 20. Two BTS SkyTrain stations are nearby - Asok and Phrom Phong. They encourage bookings, but walk-in are welcome as well. There is another Dahra Beauty & Spa branch in Silom.

My massage and the service at the Dahra Beauty & Spa was wonderful. I felt totally pampered. I can highly recommend Dahra for an amazing massage and I will definitely return next time I am in Bangkok.

Dahra Beauty & Spa Sukhumvit branch

Reservations: Tel: (+66) 2663 6710
Email: reservation@dahra-spa.com
Opening times: Daily from 10.00 am till 11.00 pm
Number of treatment rooms - 10 treatment rooms
Number of therapists - 11 therapists
Facilities - 2 Jacuzzis, 1 Sauna, 6 Shower rooms, 8 Thai Massage Beds, 7 Aromatherapy Massage Tables, 3 Facial Massage Tables, 3 Foot Reflexology Chairs 

Dahra Beauty & Spa

Dahra Beauty & Spa Silom Branch

Silom Road 154 / 8-9, Bangkok, Thailand
Reservations: Silom Tel: (+66) 2235 4811
Fax: (+66) 2235 4811 4813

Website:
http://www.dahra-spa.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dahraspa/
E-mail: info@dahra-spa.com


No comments:

Post a Comment