Saturday 5 April 2014

Walt Disney World Orlando

First there was Disneyland in Anaheim. Then came along Walt Disney World in Orlando. This is huge, and is made up of several theme and water parks.

Today was my first day of exploring this popular tourist attraction on the East Coast of USA. This morning I boarded the Disney Bus at my resort accommodation, the Disney Art of Animation Resort, and took the short ride to Hollywood Studios.

After seven hours of riding the various rides, going on the backlot tour, and seeing several shows, I boarded a Disney Bus and went to EPCOT. Time was filled in walking around the various country areas, riding several rides,  enjoying the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, and seeing the Nighttime Spectacular - IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.

After 7 hours at EPCOT it was just a short monorail ride to Magic Kingdom to see the Electric Light Parade and ride 3 rides before the park closed at midnight.

This is just brief jotting, as I will be posting complete articles of my USA visit after I return to Australia on 9 April.

No comments:

Post a Comment