Sunday 30 October 2011

China - what an adventure!!!

For those who have wondered about why I haven't posted any articles about my adventures in China over the last 10 days - the simple reason is I couldn't access my web site when I was over there. I landed safely this morning at 9.35am at Sydney Airport and alighted from the train at 7.30pm at my hometown of Muswellbrook. After I catch up with things around the home I will post articles about my adventures in China. A warm invitation is extended to any one of my new friends and colleagues I met in China to submit a short article for publication on this web site. It could be about China, another destination, or about the hometown of the author. In fact, anything about holidays, travel and the MICE industry will be welcome. Guest writers can send their article to my email address (theholidayandtravelmagazine at hotmail.com) and I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment